At Crabtree & Evelyn, our aim is to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as straightforward as possible.
We are happy to accept unwanted goods (other than perishable food items, lip care products and shaving accessories) that are returned to us within 3O days of the date of purchase if the goods are returned in fully saleable condition with the proof of purchase. A refund or exchange will be offered up to the amount you paid for the goods.
We reserve the right to refuse any unwanted goods that are returned without a proof of purchase or after the 30-day return period has passed.
Returns do not apply to sealed goods that have been opened and not suitable for return for reasons related to health or hygiene.
To initiate a return please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to supply us with the Order Number as per your confirmation, as well as details of your return request.
We will then review your ‘Return of Goods’ request and get back to you as soon as possible with instructions.
We will keep you informed by sending you an email confirming the action we have taken and as soon as we are confident the goods are in their original condition we will issue you with replacement goods or the opportunity to exchange the item for another item of equal value or more.
Return merchandise to this address:
Crabtree & Evelyn
ATT: Online Order Returns
Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products
If you are returning an incorrect order or a product which was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we would ask you to follow the returns procedures set out above.
- Upon the return of the products you may exchange the product once the product is received by us at our Johannesburg warehouse.
- Postage or courier charges are non- refundable except in the case of faulty and or damaged goods or where we have delivered incorrect goods
- We recommend that returns are made via recorded delivery and/or that proof of postage is obtained in the event that we do not receive the goods being returned.
- When returning any goods by post or parcel service please pack securely to ensure goods arrive in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange for damages caused by insufficient packaging
- We recommend you use a courier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt for the parcel you are sending.