At Crabtree & Evelyn, our aim is to make your shopping experience as enjoyable and as straight forward as possible. A refund or an exchange will be offered provided the goods are in a fully saleable condition, for reasons of hygiene and safety, except of course where goods are faulty and/or damaged or if we have delivered incorrect goods. Your right to return does not apply to perishable food items unless faulty or damaged. We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for shaving brushes and certain accessories for health and hygiene reasons, unless an incorrect item has been shipped or the goods are faulty.
To initiate a return please contact us via e-mail email@example.com or telephonically on 011 792 7572. You will need to supply us with the Order Number as per your confirmation, as well as details of your return request.
We will then review your ‘Return of Goods’ request and get back to you as soon as possible with instructions.
We will keep you informed by sending you an email confirming the action we have taken and as soon as we are confident the goods are in their original condition we will issue you with replacement goods or the opportunity to exchange the item for another item of equal value or more.
Return merchandise to this address:
Crabtree & Evelyn
ATT: Online Order Returns
Incorrect orders and damaged or faulty products
If you are returning an incorrect order or a product which was delivered to you in a damaged or faulty state, we would ask you to follow the returns procedures set out above.
- Upon the return of the products you may exchange the product once the product is received by us at our Johannesburg warehouse.
- Postage or courier charges are non- refundable except in the case of faulty and or damaged goods or where we have delivered incorrect goods
- We recommend that returns are made via recorded delivery and/or that proof of postage is obtained in the event that we do not receive the goods being returned.
- When returning any goods by post or parcel service please pack securely to ensure goods arrive in their original condition. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange for damages caused by insufficient packaging
- We recommend you use a courier that offers both traceability and insurance. You should obtain a receipt for the parcel you are sending.